Monday, July 14, 2008

I want it, I'll have it








...Wouldn't it be nice? Well if the real Kelly is a bit steep for your price range, then have no fear! Hermes has a downloadable version of the Kelly that you can make right in your own home. No, that was not a typo, you CAN make it! I nearly died when i saw the downloadable version...beyond adorable! While I haven't actually tried the print-out version yet myself, I'm definitely going to try it out even though I'm the worst at following written directions! As always, Hermes keeps it classy.






Check out....http://lesailes.hermes.com/datas/modules/US/135_1214495145861/shared/pdf/kelly_papier.pdf ...to make your own Kelly bag!

1 comment:

Little Bow Prep said...

I came across your blog today, and it's quite lovely.

This downloadable Hermes Kelly bag sounds quite amazing.