Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Under My Umbrella-ella-ella

Even though the weather hasn't been bad for too long, I feel like its been weeks since the last time I felt warm sun on my skin and enjoyed blue skies all day long. It's been raining here since Sunday and it's weeks like this when it pays off to have cute rain gear.

My friend (who asked that his name not be mentioned), and I always joke that we have "seasonal depression" meaning that when then weather is down, so are we. I mean, I can almost guarantee there is some sort of study out there that links mood to weather. But anyway, invest in one of these fabulous umbrellas and then you'll have something to look forward to on the next rainy day.




I fell in love with this when I found it on umbreallas.net ....clever name right? I could just see myself in a pair of black hunter boots and a nude colored Burberry trench paired with this umbrella.



When I saw this on the same website, I couldn't help but this how French this seemed. I cold just see an all black outfit paired with this, and a lilac colored Burberry trench and to give the outfit a pop of color and contrast the black. The detail and ruffles in this umbrella are really something to admire.

Or of course you could be like me last year when I bought Burberry rain boots and then it didn't rain for a month. Classic.....But nevertheless, just because the weather is down doesn't mean your fashion sense needs to be too.

No comments: