Sunday, July 20, 2008

So it looks like i've been tagged...

I was tagged by Little Bow Prep!!! Here's my answers....Enjoy!

A. Single or In a relationship? Happily taken

B. Best Friend? I have a bunch of different best friends, but Clair is my sister. I have my best friends from the beach, and my best friends up home

C. Cake or pie? cake, without a doubt[:

D. Day of choice? saturday

E. Essential item? My blackberry

F. Favorite color? various shades of pink

G. Gummy bears or worms? neither

H. Home town? Warren, NJ

I. Favorite indulgence? Haagen dazs vanilla swiss almond, manicures & pedicures, being lazy at the beach all day and not feeling guilty about it

J. January or July? July...is this even a question?

K. Kids? if they aren't annoying

L. Life isn’t complete without? the right guy

M. Marriage date? He has to think of it

N. Number of brothers and sisters? one brother

O. Oranges or Apples? im a fan of both

P. Phobias? math tests, bugs, snakes

R. Reasons to smile?... I'm sitting next to my bestieee[:

S. Season of choice? SUMMER, DUH!

U. Unknown fact about me? ...I'm a complicated girl, we'll leave it at that

V. Vegetable? sure, why not

W. Worst habit? ..can't think of one at the moment

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds..the cold jelly stuff feels good on your belly

Y. Your favorite food? Ruth chris steak house

Z. Zodiac sign? Libra

Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? I personally love cheetahs [:

1 comment:

Little Bow Prep said...

I love pretty much anything Häagen-Dazs.

Thanks for doing the tag!