Friday, March 27, 2009

Hiatus? No More!

Where have I been? Yes, it certainly is a wonderful question to ask. Well for all of you who used to read Class Act during the summer when I first began this blog, you can be sure that I will be back on the blogging scene good. However, before I jump back into the juicy stuff, I think I should update on what I have been doing since my last post in July. After taking the month of August to focus on my internship at DoSomething, the school year crept upon me rather quickly. I began my senior year in early September and have been working hard all year to get ahead of the college application tornado. I received the editor position in my school newspaper, Arrowhead, as the Spotlight Entertainment editor, (the position I have always wanted). So I have definitely been busy keeping up with my underclassmen writers and hunting them down to have their stories in on time. Ugh, freshman! But I guess I can't complain, someone has to do the job. On the college note, I'm thrilled to say that I got into my first choice school, Fairfield University. Class of 2013!!! Now that my senior year has finally settled down, I will have time to focus on what I love most; writing, editing and fashion. As always, stay classy and I'll be keeping your fashion cravings satisfied.

No comments: