Friday, March 27, 2009

New Beginnings

Amongst the bustling spring drama that just seems to go hand and hand with senior year, it seems that summer plans are on everyones mind lately. I couldn't be more excited to have been offered an internship working with my editor who I interned with last summer. I will officially be a ThisGirl! Today I met with Ariston (my editor), and Lori Majewski, (who was editor and chief of Teen People!), to go over what exactly I'll be doing over the summer. I can't even express the feelings that ran through my walking out of the meeting today. While everyone else is worrying about prom and project graduation, all I can think about is this summer! If I could move to the city now and start working tomorrow, my bags would be packed tonight.

Until then, I'll be stuck in NJ
xoxo

No comments: