Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You know you...DON'T love me


My face was almost as stunned as Serena's watching last nights Gossip Girl. Except for the last 5 minutes, I felt like I wasted an hour of my time even watching. Looks like my theory about the CW running out of ideas may be coming true, because things seem a little stale for the life of Constance Upper East Siders. The one part of the episode that did leave me wondering what was going to happen next was what's going on with Chuck. This may sound a little off the wall,  but does it seem as though Chuck might be comtemplating suicide? After his remark to Jenny about, "I won't be here when you try to move in," I couldn't help but feel that he meant it literally. While Dan struggles with college funds, and Serena is (yet again,) in the midst of a romantic frenzy, how will things get sorted out with the next few episodes before summer repeats begin haunting us? CW, I need answers!

No comments: