Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hong Kong Delights

It's finally here! OPI's spring summer collection has sailed in on an adorable little ship. The Hong Kong collection seems to feature bold "look at me colors" ranging from a rich red, to a plum purple to a zesty orange. I'm truly a "go by the name first, then pick the color" kind of girl. I get such a kick out of OPI's names for their polishes each season and the Hong Kong collection has some of the cutest yet. "Bling Dynasty," "Read My Fortune Cookie," "Pearl of Wisdom" and "Panda-monium Pink" are my favorite names from the collection. I always thought that must be a fun job to have--mixing colors and coming up with names! Have you seen/tried any of the colors in person?! Personally, I can't wait to test out that coral color on the bottom right!

No comments: