Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sleep Like a Lady

This past week I've been on an Audrey Hepburn frenzy. Between watching Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's, and practically living in a black dress and flats with my hair in a half clip half pony tail, I feel my inner Audrey shining through. Although my small dorm room is without the comfort of "Cat," or a wonderful white couch with pink and purple cushions like Holly's, I've discovered I can now even feel like Holly when I go to bed.

The other day, my friend was telling me about the website fredflare.com, which is a fabulous and fun site for little quirky gifts. After looking through pages and pages of the different things on the website, I stumbled across the Holly Golightly eye mask Audrey Hepburn wears in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Now all I need are the matching ear plugs...

No comments: