Sunday, March 29, 2009

Have some Grace


Every couple of months, I like to switch up my perfume and establish a new "signature sent" for myself. Every once in a while, I'll go through a dry spell where nothing really, I guess you could say...catches my nose. I've always known of the Philosophy brand, which is adored and popularly advertised by Sephora, but I really never tested anything out other than the occasional whiff of a random scent. However, I have fallen in love with the Grace line. In particular, Amazing Grace. The perfume, body scrub, and lotion have a soft, yet feminine gentle sent that is perfect for spring and summer. Not to heavy, but not something that will wear off after a few hours. I've found that just a spritz of the eau de parfum will attract many compliments throughout my day. As for other philosophy sents, I have yet to try names such as Birthday Cake, and Falling in Love, but judging by their names, I'm sure they are just as lovely as Amazing Grace. I approve!

No comments: