Saturday, March 28, 2009

Topshop Love


Yesterday, as I was sitting at a certain delicious cafe on Bleeker and Broadway in the city, I noticed a mail truck driving by. Taking a second look at the truck I noticed...it was pink. Pink?! I've never seen such a thing in my life. As I looked closer at the truck, I noticed spray pain and graffiti painted all over it advertising the opening of Topshop on April 2. Personally, I could not be more excited to have the UK chain expanding its fabulous fashions over to the states. After looking into the chain a little to find out where its location would be, I was excited when I found that not only is Topshop going to be the place to shop in Soho, but it will always be a chain spreading a good cause. The chain will be teaming up with the foundation Breakthrough Breast Cancer and stunning model Jourdan Dunn to create a t-shirt promoting Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. The shirt will feature a geometric, funky looking black and white target that would look fabulous over jeans or black leggings. Who said you can't wrap trendy and cause worthy all in one outfit?? The line will also be donating 30% of proceeds to the cause!

No comments: