Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Xoxo, Gossip Girl


I have to admit, I was less than satisfied with last night's GG. I don't really get what the CW is aiming at by putting such long breaks in between the episodes; the next isn't until April 20th! Regardless of yet another hiatus, let me share my thoughts on last nights episode. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that lately, Lily and Rufus have been the center of attention in the episode? I would say about half the episode last night focused on just on them. I noticed the same thing last week--let's just hope this isn't doesn't turn into a regular move by the CW. I mean, I do like Lily and Rufus together, but the previews hype up the Blair/Chuck saga, and then have about 5 mintues of interaction between the two. I also noticed that everyone seems to be going back to their roots from where we first met them back in season 1. Serena is becoming the bad girl, Blair and Nate are starting things up again, Vanessa is alone, Jenny is a nobody, Chuck is being Chuck, and Dan is all about school. This leads me to wonder: have the writers of GG come to a lose at where to take the show next? 

No comments: